Forum Suggestions

The resources page link takes me to the “oops, that page is private” page. Is it just me?

Sorry about that, I broke it testing out some things. It should be good to go now.

1 Like

I resized this and made the background transparent for the small site logo. Looking better, I think.

hi dynalix can you look into not being able to download from soundcloud embeds??

I’ll check it out, but probably out of my control. Can you not just use the embed to go to Soundcloud and download from there?

i don’t think so when i get given private embeds

Looks like its a Chromium security feature.

Download in Sandboxed Iframes - Chrome Platform Status (chromestatus.com)

Try firefox maybe?

Seems you can get the link from email notifications so i’ll probably rely on that if it does it in future!

1 Like

What I did was make a hot link so you can just go right to it

Some pages have the “Embers” logo and others have the turntable logo.
Is there any strategy behind this?

Large and small logo depending on what content is being displayed in the header. The small logo is generally only displayed when the page scrolls and the thread title is moved into the header.

Default forum behavior for mobile support I suppose.

We should get a logo that says a bit more than just “Embers” though.

What should it say?

Well I guess “Embers Breaks” would be then thing or?

Sure. Come up with something and we can update it.

Main logo uses a wide rectangular image with a height of 120 and an aspect ratio greater than 3:1. (360+ px wide)
Small logo use a square 120 × 120 image.

*So really the large logo should say “Embers Breaks” and the small one might be truncated to just Embers or a logo of some sort.

There is a long list of other logos and icons that we need also. Everything from a favicon browser icon, to the mobile app icons. All have different requirements. I can assist with these technically if needed, but we’ll need to figure out some direction first.

This is what I came up with for the favicon for embersbreaks.com

2 Likes

on Firefox here, hovering the “like” has stopped giving me the other options like teef and such

That’s a good image to use. Simple lines and shapes so it’s doesn’t lose detail at smaller sizes.

Odd. working fine here on edge and chrome. I’ll look into it.

logo_temp

I always liked this one too.

2 Likes