Post your non embers music here!

Squashed the mix though :skull:

This is a 101 bpm track, but it sounds much faster to me. Itā€™s one of the few in which the breaks were fully made by me. Though itā€™s a single track, it plays as if itā€™s a mini mix of several dubsā€”I couldnā€™t decide which to use, so I kept 'em all. :crazy_face:

Really would like to see some non-ember DJ sessions (which were made by Emberists of course).

I might oblige that. The last sets I was working on were 100bpm twerky edm trap stuff. This stuff was all over the US clubs about 10 years ago. Try halftime 200 bpm. This is what most of these guys do to get all the crazy fast snare and hat trills.

1 Like

If youā€™re into jungle then this mix is for you.
This channel has super high quality output, the music selection, the mixing and the visuals are just fantastic!

2 Likes

1 Like

That is sick!
Love how itā€™s sounding raw due to clipping.
Adds to the vibe.

1 Like

Im sorry mate im terrible with clipping.

itā€™s good in this case

Would it blow a speaker though. Heard clipping can do that

Itā€™s not the track that is clipping but some of the samples.
Itā€™s under control.

Ive done another mix of an old tune, if anyone is interested

2 Likes

Ed any chance of getting a copy of that tunnel rave tune from way back in embers history?? No idea what itā€™s called :grin:

Im pretty sure i havent got it anymore Billy, tbh dude

Im trying to recraete the bassline in this. My results arent good

Just do your own bassline man. Donā€™t waste your time on something that will sound just like someone elseā€™s track when you get it down.

1 Like

1 Like

Donā€™t be insulted by this but, man that is a shitload of tunage!

iā€™d been working on it a bit and did a lot the week before then did 3 to finish it off yesterday!

1 Like

I havenā€™t made a single tune since KSSS 100.

iā€™m weird in times of turmoil i often do a lot of music