so if you make dub,house,techno,ambient,hip hop,gabba,noise,dubstep etc etc
please post your songs/projects here.

2 Likes

my hip hop beats with raps on top

working on a second volume as we speak

1 Like

New one

4 Likes

Holy shit, you’ve been busy. Filed for later!

latest ambient release, 4 tracks for free
https://leafblighter.bandcamp.com/album/de-minimis

2 Likes

This one I stuck up last week. It’s actually pre-savory audio so about 07-08 and I had this one my myspace player forever. Never released it.

2 Likes

My first post will be non-embers self-promo because that’s how I roll? (actually I think I was kicking some 145 in this release).

[grit] pre-order is now up on Bandcamp!

listening party scheduled for 7:00 PM EDT on July 28, 2023!

See you there.

2 Likes

Enjoying these! Lovely sounds

2 Likes

thank you. dropping another EP in Aug & another in Sept. also have 2 forthcoming on an ambient compilation in August as well

2 Likes

Didn;t realise you’d joined and made a thread about this. Looking forward to hearing it

i used leafblighter tune to open my set.
chill stuff is good to play while your setting up and sharing links etc

2 Likes

What are u on about the 1 yes vote out of 20?

I reckon I can speak for the whole kru that Leafbiter or Prepostorist tracks are always welcome/wanted and talked about.

Get out your own way and keep on doing what you do mate

1 Like

You probably wouldn’t be part of this collective if you weren’t an oddball. We all are

1 Like

I’m not sure what you expect from this tbh mate.
Not that many people tune in at the start of shows so tracks at the top of the show generally don’t get that much feedback and an ambient track is the ideal type of track to start a show with. It’s one of them.

1 Like

For perspective, a couple of my tracks that I consider deffo my best work over the last couple of years only got one play each on the shows iirc and I reckon most of you lot wouldn’t remember them if they were played again.

That’s the way it is.

I’m sure loads others here could say the same

4 Likes

I was about to delete this SC account as it is an old project, but this is me circa 2007/2008.

I remember vibing on this while making it.

This was from the apartment where my studio was then.

Melrose-apt

1 Like

Just finished this ambient keyboard jam

2 Likes

2 of my ambient tunes as Leafblighter are now out on the Ambient Online 25 compilation!

some of you will have heard “Alone.” but “Driftwood” is new and im proud of it. all tunes mastered too by the label owner

1 Like
1 Like

yes yes!