Welcome to Embers Breaks

Just testing the quoting. Looks like you have to select text and then the quote option appears.

Yeah, quoting isnā€™t working how Iā€™d expect it. Iā€™ll see if thereā€™s a setting to make it not suck.

2 Likes

i see. maybe replace the reply button with a quote button if poss

edit: i didnā€™t even press the reply button for this post instead just selected your text and it shows up as a reply lol. so confusing

1 Like

There is an app for discourse. Using it now.

1 Like

Haha yes youā€™re right itā€™s a bit rough tbh.

Thereā€™s a European roller hockey tournament here for a few days. My son plays for GB and they are hosting it here for some reason.

Youā€™re Belgium billy right? Where abouts are you based?

1 Like

ah this forum is like my favourite weed industry website and itā€™s a good type of forum so iā€™m gonna feel at home here

2 Likes

Weā€™re currently without an email provider for this forum - apparently weā€™ve been deemed ā€œa riskā€ by mailjet. Those guys canā€™t handle the sticks.

For now, if anyone needs access or password resets hit me up on DOA. I can approve new accounts without an email.

Working on getting email back.

Big thanks to @dynalix for fixing the emojis!

1 Like

I had the quoting problem too. Will see if I can get it right next time

They are better, but it looks like the reactions still need a bit of work. Iā€™ll see what I can do to clean things up.

1 Like

sorry was just testing quotes.think i got it sussed :badteeth:

Emails are back. We have a hundred a day until we have to stump up some cash. Iā€™ll monitor and see how we go.

1 Like

:slayer: :slayer: :slayer: :slayer: :slayer: :tea: :fyah:

Ouch. Iā€™m pretty sure weā€™ll hit that easily. Iā€™ll look into relaying off embersbreaks.com.

2 Likes

Oi oi :satellite:

1 Like

I think Iā€™ve fixed emjois everywhere now. Let me know if you find any that still look jacked :badteeth:

1 Like

also, the custom ones / doa ones should be shown first thing in the popup :badteeth:

fixed

1 Like

yes yes looking good.

just need these now:

• show custom emojis first
  • add more emojis
  • add more reactions
  • replace ā€œReplyā€ button with Quote
  • remove ā€œSuggested Topicsā€ at the bottom
  • show which user last posted under the topics (show user name instead of pic)
  • restyle the layout to make it look better (@wubsick)

anything else? would be sick if these could be done

1 Like