Embers Breaks With Oura

Stick show - gimmee dubs.

Subject to change.

Send dubs for the 13th by 5pm GMT that day.

Savoryaudio@gmail.com or private chat on here.

1 Like

Nice one! We probably need a calendar or something to keep things tidy.

Def make a new thread for the embers dubs show, keep it visible.

Yeah I will do one the week of so people don’t get confused but if you want to plan ahead…

1 Like

Will you be playing any non Ember tracks made by Emberists? I have a track that I made on DSF that I’d love to have played.

If there’s a better time for it to be played—perhaps on a special show—that’s cool too. If not, it’s all good.

1 Like

I am taking DNB for the podcast show and embers for the embers show. I’d probably play it for the embers show but other wise I’m not playing random stuff.

3 Likes

Now you can hit the cog and create an event when you create a post to get it on the calendar. Roll call will send out reminders if you set it up, time zones work etc.

1 Like

Very nice.

Do you mind posting these next two events individually so we can get them on the calendar?

1 Like

i might send you a dnb tune i made a bit before finding embers

1 Like

@Oura sending you a dub for this Sunday 8/14 (if that’s still on?)

It is in my folder and I have things updated now. This will be the event thread for it.

Sunday is the 13th not 14th?

1 Like

The event is correct. I just messed up the original post. I can fix.

sent @Oura 3 fresh dubs for sunday. i will try to make the actual show, though may be on the road back to home at that time

1 Like

sent a 4th one bc why not :melting_face: need to get some of these out there and keep moving forward

@NUTTA How about that Wubsick spesh? Man deserves it for services to embers.

1 Like

Wubsick is the dub leader of the last few weeks. I’m hopefully providing 2 myself.

1 Like

wub wub wub a du dub dub

watch this space

PrestigiousFastHawk-max-1mb
embers dub sent to your email oura!

1 Like

I don’t see an email from you. savoryaudio@gmail.com