Sunday 23rd July Fresh Dubs with Oura

Let’s get details of upcoming shows in here, we can add a new thread for each one. Bag a date by making a thread.

@Oura if you’re still up for it, the 23rd is yours.

Dubs to mailto:savoryaudio@gmail.com

6 Likes

Yeah, let’s get things rollin’

3 Likes

The embersbreaks.com website has always had a feature to schedule and promote multiple artist live shows on different platforms. I never dug into it but will and see if it could help facilitate our new era.

1 Like

You can private message here as well. This is home now, lets use it.

Yeah so I guess I will take the 10 slot for this. I think hosts of the show, should use this slot and then fill in before when not hosting.

2 Likes

Bump up. Gimmeee dubs. Also let us know if anyone else is going on Sunday and we can add it to the events.

3 Likes

I’m on vacation, but sneaked the laptop into the suitcase. Gonna get something cooking for Sunday. Let’s pull together and make this work. First dubs show of Embers Season 2.

2 Likes

i will be sending in something … there are some options :slight_smile:

2 Likes

i sent an ambient tune and told em if that doesnt fit the format of the show to feel free to discard it, np. not trying to derail, just merely a contribution

4 Likes

I’m not getting too technical with this show. I’ll play whatever is sent. Folks are welcome to throw me dubs that have already been played too. I have some in my collection but I’m sure I’ll have to fill it out.

3 Likes

whoops

I have 2 fresh dubs coming for Sunday.

Usually, I just use premade beats and FX samples, but the breaks in these tunes are completely made by myself. The pads/melodies and b-lines were also mostly made by me using Vital/Vitalium. So this is kinda new territory for me.

Can’t wait to hear the show. Keep the dubs comin’ guys!

2 Likes

Superb, can’t wait to hear them!

1 Like
2 Likes

Thanks for the pep talk in production nuggets; spent all day “finishing” a track that is totally wacked. Or jacked, if it were a tattoo. Or south of vag, if you are a power lifter. It’s not FUBAR though, maybe. Oura: sending SC download link shortly.

1 Like

email with tuna sent mate :slight_smile:

1 Like

sameee

1 Like

(post deleted by author)

1 Like

this post goes SO very hard. but the production nuggets thread is thatta way bro lol

1 Like

Just noticed that. I actually meant to post it in Production Nuggets. Can it be moved there?

Looks like you can’t move a post to a different thread.