Forum Suggestions

you will all be sorry

Would it be cool to have an “embers lore” forum topic, for important/amusing info about the history of embers? For the enjoyment and edification of new converts? And for the philosophic musings of the elders, of course.

Eg pecavi, and that manifesto i found on a pawn shop website (that has now mysteriously disappeared)?

2 Likes

Do eet!

Have been messing with some minimal logo design.
Feel free to ignore, expand, fork, …

1 Like

Yeah I am thinking about this one. We can all think about it. But I’d like to have a clear article type thing done for which we can call the Bible or whatever. And new folks can read that and then get to work. And then in thread form we could just add big moments / tunes / graphics and whatever.

EmbersMovement

EmbersMovement

Embrace and extend…

1 Like

I updated the small banner logo. I’ll tweak the size and make the background transparent after work.

2 Likes
  • show who last posted in the thread on mobile

We haz signatures. Should be at the bottom of your profile page in settings.

(Calendar is also installed but needs to be configured)

1 Like

Awesome! I’ll dig in and see what it can do. Thanks m8

Yep, works! :grimacing:

There seems to be an issue with the ‘forum’ button on the main embersbreaks.com site. Clicking on it does nothing. Should redirect to the forum.

Odd, it was working… Thanks I’ll take a look

1 Like
  • add button at the very bottom of each thread to get back to the overview/home on mobile (only)

Our first Vark on the forum? :joy:

If you use the app on mobile you can just click the logo to get you to the overview.

i know. it’s a suggestion to put a button at the bottom because its much, much more convenient to browse that way for me just like doa has a little link there too

Well it’s not all about your personally experience tho. But they can only do what is allowed by the developers of the software.

I think that’s possible. I think we can edit the page templates. Not near a computer for a few days, but I’ll have a look when I am.

3 Likes

We’ve definitely removed some of the noisiness of the page design, but there are definitely tweaks that could still be beneficial.

1 Like

Hi all. We now have a ‘Production’ category to keep music production topics together.

2 Likes